Mendocino Community Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mendocino Community Boards

Mendocino Community Boards is the best place for announcements, discussion, and rants of all kinds.Everyone is welcome.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get your propane cheaper

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get your propane cheaper Empty Get your propane cheaper Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Reimuller

If you've been paying over $2/gallon for your propane recently, you've paid too much.
You can get it even cheaper than that right now ($1.71 today) if you join the propane buying club sponsored by the Coop Market in Point Arena.
Applications are available at the market.
As we all know, the propane companies have different prices for everyone (because they are unregulated).
The market offers this opportunity to always get a good price whether you own your tank or rent one. The club price is available anywhere Suburban Propane delivers, and will get even better when more folks join.

2Get your propane cheaper Empty Re: Get your propane cheaper Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:56 am

Tom

Tom
Admin

I will soon be a propane purchaser and I am looking at the pros and cons overall surrounding propane purchasing.
Are there any updates or additional info since this original post?
I think Suburban delivers to Mendo and I may be interested in this program.

Lock in a rate now?  Join a buying club?  Neither and just roll the dice?  (just kidding on that one.)
Thank you!

https://mendoboards.forumotion.com

3Get your propane cheaper Empty Re: Get your propane cheaper Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Tom

Tom
Admin

Things have certainly changed.
Hope the situation has a happy ending now that Suburban needs to renegotiate.

https://mendoboards.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]