Mendocino Community Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mendocino Community Boards

Mendocino Community Boards is the best place for announcements, discussion, and rants of all kinds.Everyone is welcome.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Host a Tiny house near Cleone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Host a Tiny house near Cleone Empty Host a Tiny house near Cleone Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:53 am

RandyT

I am offering a $1000 finders fee that leads to a 3 year lease agreement for my tiny house. I need 7 days/ month, usage otherwise, with appropriate property consideration , it is up to the host how it is used the other 75% of time. Can be solar stand alone and composting toilet , water delivered to external tank HOWEVER:
Best case is Trailer type hookups 15amps 110 with water septic and wifi....

Amenities:
Queen size loft bed, Roku led tv, 20,000 btu wall hung gas fireplace, barn door style industrial sash windows, custom stainless counter, with sink and propane 2 burner stove top ,3 fuel under counter fridge ,shower, toilet tbd, infra red sauna ( if 110 hook up or generator )
Otherwise dual elec with inverter possible all low voltage solar.​

Interior is custom milled Port Ordford cedar, other surfaces Phillip Jefferies Seagrass vinyl wallpaper, floor is continuous vinyl , for easy maintenance. Curtains are linen with silk embroidery lined and black out . Walls floor and ceiling are 2" foam insulated. Exterior is patinaed galvanized steel.

I might consider Caspar, but I am pretty firm on the Cleone area.
Photos are available, or you can visit . in Cloverdale

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum