Mendocino Community Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mendocino Community Boards

Mendocino Community Boards is the best place for announcements, discussion, and rants of all kinds.Everyone is welcome.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are You From Originally?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are You From Originally? Empty Where are You From Originally? Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 pm

GypsyButterfly

GypsyButterfly

Hi, I'm sure some on here have always lived in Mendo Co or were raised in the county, left & then moved back. Others, like myself, made this their adopted home. Where are you from originally? I'm a Sonoma Co native. I spent 30 years of my life in Sebastopol. I grew up there & lived there until my husband & I married. We then moved to Rohnert Park for almost six years & after that, Cloverdale for seven. We've been in Ukiah almost four. What about you?

2Where are You From Originally? Empty Re: Where are You From Originally? Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:30 am

Tom

Tom
Admin

Ah, a true California native.  I must admit to being a transplant.

I am originally from the mid-west having been born in the suburbs of Chicago.
After 50 years of that life, I moved to Mendocino in 2011.
Best thing I ever did.  I consider myself to be the happiest and luckiest guy to have ever landed here.
It has been four years now since I lucked out in finding my current residence and I still get goose bumps about it.
I still get excited over just being here.
It's wonderful.  
Looking back, I only wish I had moved out here years earlier.
cheers

https://mendoboards.forumotion.com

3Where are You From Originally? Empty Re: Where are You From Originally? Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:45 pm

GypsyButterfly

GypsyButterfly

Hi, Tom. What prompted your move here? Do you have family here or are they still in the midwest? My husband is a native as well. Though, he did live a few other places when he was in the Navy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum