Mendocino Community Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mendocino Community Boards

Mendocino Community Boards is the best place for announcements, discussion, and rants of all kinds.Everyone is welcome.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicholas Wilson Photographer services offered

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nwilson

If you're looking for a wedding, event or performance photographer on the Mendocino Coast, I have done that kind of work here for more than 40 years. The Mendocino Music Festival, Mendocino Film Festival and Kate Wolf Music festival have used my services for many years. I've done wedding photos for over 100 clients with not a single complaint and many compliments. I've done magazine, newspaper and commercial photo assignments for over four decades, and have been published internationally.

My scenic, nature and fine art photography is on display at the Mendocino Coast Photographer Guild Gallery in Fort Bragg at our new location on Franklin St. across from Sears. We are open Thursday through Sunday, plus other times by appointment, and you can phone the gallery at 707-964-4706. The address is 357 N. Franklin St., Fort Bragg CA 95437.

My photo book "Mendocino In The Seventies: People, Places and Events of the Mendocino Coast" has sold well since publication in 2006, and most local residents either have a copy or have seen it at a friend's house. Both the hard-cover book and an e-book on disk version are available at Gallery Bookshop in Mendocino, Mendocino Coast Photographer Guild Gallery in Fort Bragg, through my website at www.nwilsonphoto.com or from me in person. The e-book can be viewed on a digital tablet, computer or on a large-screen TV with a DVD player.

I do not do conventional studio portrait photography. All my work is on location. I'm happy to do family photos or location portraits, adult birthday and anniversary photos.

After doing B&W and color film photography for 30 years, I switched to professional digital cameras a decade ago, and am happy to make the change. Digital offers me far more quality control than was possible with film. I have a professional film scanner as well as a flatbed print scanner, so I can digitize my film photo archive. I do custom film and print scanning, but it is far more time consuming than most people realize, so it isn't cheap. I've also done digital image restoration from old prints, another very time intensive procedure, so also not cheap. I have a 24" professional color printer and can make archival prints on paper or canvas up to 24" x 36."

You can reach me by email to mail@nwilsonphoto.com, phone 707-937-0137, or U.S. Mail to PO Box 943, Mendocino CA 95460-0943.

Thanks for reading! Very Happy

http://www.nwilsonphoto.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]